Work-study investigates the work done in an organization and it aims to find the most effective way of using industrial resources like man, material, machinery, money, etc. Every company wants to achieve the best qualities of the product with the minimum possible time.
It is a method of budgeting, whereby all the expanses for the new period are calculated based on actual expenses that are to be incurred and not on the differential basis which involves, just changing the expense incurred taking into account change in operational activity.
Management skills are the abilities that a manager or leader should have. Management skills can be defined as a certain concept or abilities that an administrator should possess to fulfil specific tasks in an organization.
- Management Skills: 10 Important Managerial Skills | Types of Management Skills January 22, 2021
- Work Study: what is Work Study? |Method Study, Work Measurement January 18, 2021
- What is Management style? | 4 Basic Management styles and their Advantages and Disadvantages, pdf January 17, 2021
- What is Zero-Based Budgeting?|Advantages, Disadvantages January 5, 2021
- MBO (Management by Objectives): pdf, Defination, Examples, Advantages, Disadvantages December 28, 2020