Is management is an art or science essay?
Management is an art of getting things done, management as a process so it is science also. It got properties of both art and science.
Management is an art or science?
Before decide management is an art or science, let me explain, What is management?
Management is the process of planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and controlling resources such as human beings, material, time, and money to accomplish the organizational mission. Good management is the backbone of every successful organization. Managing life means getting things done to achieve life’s objectives and managing an organization means getting things done with and through other people to achieve its objectives.
Management is a science :
- Management has a scientific basis because of management techniques are susceptible to measurement and factual determination.
- Similar to the science management skills are experimental and it also developed by trial and error process.
- In management, there is the availability of systematic and organized study material.
Management is an art :
- Management is an art because management means coordinating and getting work done through others.
- Management is based on repeated practice and creativity as required in art.
- Management has its own approach towards each individual problem and this ability will develop with experience.
Conclusion for management is an art or science :
In this article “Is management is an art or science essay“, we have learned management as a science, and as an art. So we can conclude that management is an art as well as a science. It got properties of both art and science.